USA Made Quartz Clock Movement Clear 3mm -20mm
Takane Mini Quartz Clock Movements with a Clear Case.
3 different shaft lengths to suit dial thicknesses of 10mm and 20mm.
Sizes may be combined for the quantity discount.
These prices include the clock movement & necessary hardware. Hangers are extra.
Hands & Numbers need to be ordered separately.
|Dial Thicknes||Threaded Shaft||Overall Shaft Length|
To choose the proper shaft length size ( Dial thickness) carefully measure the thickness of the material that the clock shaft needs to go through.If unsure about which size shaft to order, it is better to choose the next size longer rather than shorter.
Diameter of threaded shaft is 8mm
Life expectancy 10 years
Accuracy within 2 minutes per year.
Battery size is AA
This movement is suitable for hands on this website up to 150mm long.
(Not suitable for High Torque Hands).
If you are repairing a clock movement it is still advisable to purchase new hands as well as giving the clock a nice fresh look it assures a good fit.
If you are repairing a clock movement it is still advisable to purchase new hands as well as giving the clock a nice fresh look it assures a good fit. ( It is easy to damage the clock shaft when attempting to fit wrongly bushed hands and this is not covered by warranty)
Hands are often not interchangeable from brand to brand so it is cheaper to purchase new hands when buying the clock movement rather than discover that the old hands don't fit and have to place a new order for them.
Note 3/8" = 10mm
- I have been tested at the shop before packing and have arrived ready to give you many years of accurate tick tocking.
- I want us to have a long and happy relationship so here are my rules.
- Ouch don’t use pliers to tighten the hex nut!!! Gently finger tighten only!!!!!! (I wouldn’t use pliers on you!)
- Using hands designed to work on a different brand / style of clock may damage me and will void the warranty.
- I am not designed for weight bearing. Ensure that the clock shaft is not responsible for bearing the weight of the clock.
- DOUBLE SIDED TAPE IS A GREAT WAY TO SECURE THE MOVEMENT TO THE BACK OF THE FACE OF THE CLOCK.
- If my hour hand seems too tight. Gently scrape the inside of the hole with a penknife blade to enlarge the hole. Don’t try and force me onto the hour shaft
- I hate fumes - make sure that I can breathe. Timber and thinner fumes get into the plastic workings and clog them up….