USA Made Quartz Fit up repair movement
These US make Takane mini fit up movement is suitable for repairing the movements in small fit up clocks that use a 55x55x15mm motor and have hands to suit a dial up to 85mm.
Each Movement is supplied with a set of hands. Hour, Minute and Second Sweep. It is highly unlikely that these movements will fit the existing hands that you may wish to use. So please be prepared to select and use the hands as indicated via this website.
Many 90mm ( 31/2") fit up clocks use these movements they are fantastic and very well suited for use in Caravans.
Shaft diameter is 4.76mm and the shaft length is 6.35mm.
Thickness of the material that this clock will go through is 2.38mm.
- I have been tested at the shop before packing and have arrived ready to give you many years of accurate tick tocking.
- I want us to have a long and happy relationship so here are my rules.
- Using hands designed to work on a different brand / style of clock may damage me and will void the warranty.
- DOUBLE SIDED TAPE IS A GREAT WAY TO SECURE THE MOVEMENT TO THE BACK OF THE FACE OF THE CLOCK.
- If my hour hand seems too tight. Gently scrape the inside of the hole with a penknife blade to enlarge the hole. Don’t try and force me onto the hour shaft
- I hate fumes - make sure that I can breathe. Timber and thinner fumes get into the plastic workings and clog them up….