Continuous Sweep Movement 6mm-12mm
- These silent movements are available in 3 shaft sizes to suit dial thicknesses of 3mm,10mm &12mm.
- These clocks do not have a ticking sound . This makes them ideal for bedrooms and anywhere that you want your clock to" be seen but not heard".
- The second sweep hand moves in a gliding motion.
- This movement is designed to work hands up to 150mm.
- We suggest that you order new hands to suit.
- To choose the correct shaft length size. Carefully measure the thickness of the material ( e.g wood, ceramic,glass etc ) that the clock movement shaft will need to go through.
- These clocks are sold by dial thickness and a variety of shaft lengths may be combined to obtain a quantity discount which is calculated at the checkout.
|Dial Thicknes||Threaded Shaft||Overall Shaft Length|
If in doubt which size you will need. It is better to purchase slightly longer shaft size rather than shorter.
Movement Dimensions 55 x 55 x 15 mm
Diameter of threaded shaft 8 mm
Battery size AA
These prices include the clock movement & necessary hardware.
"i" shaft Style.
These clock movements suit hands up to 150mm ( minute hand centre to tip).
- These clock movements are also suitable for High Torque Retro Hands up to 125mm.
For clocks requiring longer hands choose a high torque movement.
This pricing is only available for online sales and purchase orders
If you are repairing a clock movement it is still advisable to purchase new hands as well as giving the clock a nice fresh look it assures a good fit. ( It is easy to damage the clock shaft when attempting to fit wrongly bushed hands and this is not covered by warranty)
If doing a clock repair it is advisable to choose new clock hands as not all hands are interchange
Remember Gentle does it best.
Do not overtighten the hex nuts.